Social and entrepreneurial corporations (SEC) are business structures that carry out their activities in order to profit from the production and sale of goods and services. The main difference between secs and commercial corporations is that the profits are reinvested for the implementation of social and economic goals of the population of the region in whose interests secs were created (from the message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, March 2006).
Joint stock company "national company" Socio-entrepreneurial Corporation "ZHETISU" was established by the decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 20, 2007 №320. The state represented by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the sole shareholder of JSC "NC "SEC "ZHETISU".
The main objective of the SEC is to increase the welfare of the region's population by attracting investment and implementing government and regional initiatives.
The main idea of JSC "NC "SEC "ZHETISU" is to promote the economic development of Almaty region by consolidating the public and private sectors, creating a single economic market based on the cluster approach, creating a favorable economic environment for attracting investment and innovation, participation in the development and implementation of programs aimed at the social development of the regions, as well as exploration, production, processing of minerals, including common, according to the list of types and volumes of mineral reserves, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated may 11, 2007 № 376, registered with re-registration In the Department of Justice of Almaty region dated July 28, 2009 № 12712-1907-JSC.
The only shareholder of SEC "ZHETISU" is the akim of Almaty region.
Mission-promotion of social and economic development of Almaty region through public-private partnership:
- Development and implementation of projects on rehabilitation and restructuring of state-owned enterprises, development of new competitive industries and technologies on their basis;
Assistance in the creation of clusters in the sectors of agriculture, construction, transport, metallurgy, with the involvement of small and medium-sized businesses and the introduction of new technologies;
Participation in the creation and implementation of social projects;
Effective management of transferred assets of state ownership;
Creating conditions for sustainable development of innovative activities in the region;
Implementation of infrastructure projects of interregional importance (roads, water pipelines, power plants, etc.).
- creation of new and modernization of existing competitive industries in the priority sectors of the region's economy (points of growth);
- ensuring the involvement of state assets in business, improvement of problem assets and development of competitive industries on their basis;
introduction of advanced production and management technologies and standards; attraction of extra-budgetary investments;
promotion of economic activity of business, development of innovations and technological modernization (technoparks, SEZs, business incubators, investor service centers, etc.), including through the performance of operator functions;
promoting clustering of small and medium-sized businesses, including those around large businesses;
provision of non-financial business support within the framework of the company's activities; expansion of cooperation with state development institutions for the implementation of business projects;
development of the communication and the exchange of skills between its portfolio companies;
promotion of product branding for more active promotion of products in the domestic and foreign markets.
Institutional development of the Corporation;
Effective asset management;
Promotion of competitiveness of production;
Development of entrepreneurial activity in the field of;
Development of public-private partnership;
Increase of investment attractiveness of the region;
Development and implementation of social, infrastructure and environmental projects;
Institutional development of special industrial zones, technoparks, business incubators.
State assets (LLP, with a share of state participation, property complexes, land plots and money) were transferred to SEC "ZHETISU" to implement the tasks. On the basis of these assets SEC "ZHETISU" implements projects in partnership with private business.
SEC "ZHETISU" closely cooperates with local Executive bodies, development institutions, ministries and departments of the country, private investment, financial institutions, international organizations, etc.
- Organizational function - management of transferred assets, Advisory support of projects and investors;
- Investment function-investment activity at the expense of own, borrowed and borrowed funds, work on attraction of investments;
- attracting domestic and foreign investors to the regions for the implementation of promising projects;
- the development of business support infrastructure;
- the development of clusters in priority sectors;
- coordination of partnership programs around large companies, providing assistance to investors in the implementation of projects through equity financing within the framework of state programs;
- assistance in the implementation of regional projects under the "State program of forced industrial-innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010 - 2014", The program "Roadmap Business - 2020" and other programs.
Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty region, Taldykorgan, Abylaikhan str., 113
8 (7282) 329720